Due to the expansion of the Colorado Convention Center our parking garage capacity has been reduced. You may need to find alternative parking. There are many lots and garages around the Convention Center so please plan ahead or plan to ride share or use public transportation.
Please reference “Other Parking Options” for alternatives to our garage.
Other Parking Options
Although parking in and around downtown Denver and the Convention Center can be challenging, there are numerous parking garages and lots other than our own.
We highly recommend our drop off/pick up location for any individual(s) in wheelchairs or may not be able to walk for periods of time. You may get wheelchair service right inside the theatre.
Here is a map of nearby parking for your use: FIND PARKING EASILY HERE
Also, we’re proud to partner with SpotHero, the nation's leading parking reservations app can help you find additional available parking and you can reserve it in advance.
Book convenient and affordable parking in advance through SpotHero, the nation's leading parking reservations app.
To reserve your parking spot, visit the SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
The Colorado Convention Center provides access to a 665 space onsite covered parking garage but currently capacity has been reduced due to the ongoing expansion. The garage provides access to the Colorado Convention Center and the Denver Performing Arts Complex (DPAC).
Know Before You Go!
The garage is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ALL visitors and guests attending ANY event or business in the downtown area. If you are coming to a scheduled event in our facility, DPAC or any venue downtown, please arrive early and remember to use our quick and easy automated pay stations. We offer contactless payment through text or QR code. Once you have parked walk up to any pay machine and scan the QR code or use the text prompt to purchase parking.
Our current parking rates are as follows:
Park up to 8 Hours: $12.00
Park up to 12 Hours: $15.00
Park up to 18 Hours: $17.00
Park up to 24 Hours: $25.00
Monthly Parking Rate: $160
Park 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 30 days. Individual monthly permits can be purchased from our pay stations by using a major credit card (display a printed paper receipt valid for 30 days). All monthly parking occurs on level P2 in the garage. For more information regarding monthly parking permits or multiple purchases of monthly parking permits for businesses, please call our Parking Offices, 303-228-8070.
Directions to our Parking Garage:
For specific directions in how to get to the Colorado Convention Center parking garage, please enter your starting address here and a map and directions will be populated. Please be sure to include your full address, city, state and zip.
North-Bound Speer Directions
- Driving via North-bound Speer Boulevard, pass Stout Street and make your first right before Champa Street. The Convention Center Parking Garage has its own designated Right Turn lane leading into the parking garage. The Parking Garage is designated by the Downtown Denver Parking logo. Please visit the following link to see the designated Downtown Denver Parking Logo.
West-Bound Champa Directions
- Driving via West-bound Champa Street, just before Speer Boulevard, it will be a left-hand turn from Champa Street that merges into the garage entry drive lane from Speer Boulevard. Please use caution when yielding to traffic entering the garage from Speer Boulevard. The Parking Garage is designated by the Downtown Denver Parking logo.
- Vehicle clearance is 8’2” and the maximum vehicle length is 19’0”
- No Trailers or oversized vehicles allowed.
- No in and out parking. If a vehicle departs the garage at any time, a new parking purchase must be made upon re-entry.
- No free parking at any time
Handicapped Accessible Parking:
Designated handicapped parking is available on all three levels of the parking garage. A valid state-issued handicapped placard or license plate is required. All disability parking is on a first-come, first-serve basis and requires payment at the automated pay stations.
Passenger Pick Up/Drop Off
For those guests with mobility restrictions, a passenger drop-off area is located just off Stout STreet near the intersection of Speer Boulevard. Our Guest Services staff are there to assist you.
1 EV Charger available on P1, half way down on the right by the sign.
Automated Pay Station Instructions:
With our automated pay station, parking is easy and convenient. Simply park in any non-reserved spot, remember your vehicle stall number, and proceed to any pay station located on all levels within the parking garage. Credit Cards can be used at any of the automated pay stations, NO CASH.